SEO News is committed to protecting privacy of personal information that we collect from you while you use this website and wants you to feel fully secure when visiting our site & follow current global principles & standards on handling personal information. When you submit information, you agree to SEO News use of such information as described herein. Following terms fall under legal purview of Delhi without particular reference to principles of foresaid conflicts to laws thereof. Any undue dispute which may have arisen from the mentioned terms shall be resolved exclusively in respective states & primarily in courts of Delhi state, India.
What personal information is collected?
SEO News collects personal information on certain areas of website when user registers, request information or invoke response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, & participate in user posting area, like bulletin boards, discussion forums & surveys. Information collected may include unlimited access to ID/password, company or school affiliations & contact information such as names, mailing & email addresses, phone/ fax numbers.
How does SEO News use personal information?
We use your Personal information to fulfill your requests to draw information and to process your requests towards participation in events, & to review & consider any employment-related inquiries that you can submit. We can/may keep any/all of your shared personal information on file & use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. Email addresses provided at registration allows SEO News to send an email to individuals based on areas of interest that they indicate during registration process. SEO News may provide your personal information to any of its affiliates worldwide for such purposes.
Does SEO News disclose personal information to third-parties?
We do not have any intention of disclosing your personal information to third parties intentionally or without intention. If we in any way decide to disclose your personal information to third parties, it will be subject only to following exceptions:
1. SEO News may disclose your personal information to third parties as required or permitted by laws, rules, & regulations of desired nation, states, or any other applicable jurisdiction.
2. SEO News may disclose your personal information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for purpose of performing such delivery.
3. SEO News may disclose your personal information if, in connection with submitting information, you consent to such disclosure.
4. SEO News may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on Site or otherwise provided to SEO News.
5. If SEO News and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by SEO News or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to & owned by merged entity or third party.
What about links to third-party sites?
We may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our users. In addition, some of content appearing on this website is in fact supplied by third parties. We cannot control & are not responsible for information collection & privacy practices of such 3rd party websites, which can/may differ from those of this website.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, update, correct, and/or erase any personal information which you submitted to website. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on website. To do so, please either follow instructions on page of website on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an email at email@example.com
How secure is my information?
SEO News has implemented high standards of technology & operational security in order to protect personal info from misuse, loss, alteration, and/or destruction. Only authorized SEO News personnel are provided access to personal information, & these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, SEO News cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
What are my rights?
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you &, if we hold, to have access to the personal data & require it to be corrected if it is not accurate. You can comply by using our contact us form.